06 Mar Webinar Registration
Suicide due to mental health conditions is one of the leading causes of mothers in the UK and worldwide. Sadly many mothers do not disclose their mental health symptoms due to stigma and fear of the child being removed by the social services.
As a result, many mothers suffer in silence. However, mental health conditions during pregnancy and after the childbirth are treatable and full recovery is possible.
Join eminent Consultant Obstetrician, Dr Raja Gangopadhyay to learn why mental wellbeing is so important for every mother during their pregnancy and beyond.
1. How common are the mental health problems in pregnancy?
2. Why is it important to address mental wellbeing in pregnancy?
3. What are the risk factors?
4. Is it ok to take medications for mental health problems during pregnancy?
5. What should a woman do if she experiences mental health difficulties during pregnancy?
6. Can it affect the partner?
7. What can the mothers do to ensure mental wellbeing during pregnancy?
Register below to attend our Webinar
Date: 11th March 2018
Time: 7pm UK Time
** Webinar has already taken place **